Is Adobe Premiere Pro Good?

Frank Ash

Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2015
YouTube
I Have Been Using Sony Vegas Pro For A While But It Takes a Lot Of Time To Render My Videos. I Found Out That Premiere Pro Takes Less Time To Render. But Is It Better Than Sony Vegas pro?

Deron Campbell

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2015
YouTube
I Have Been Using Sony Vegas Pro For A While But It Takes a Lot Of Time To Render My Videos. I Found Out That Premiere Pro Takes Less Time To Render. But Is It Better Than Sony Vegas pro?
I was once a sony vegas user but now I use adobe premier pro and it is better to me. The UI is a lot more friendly and can do pretty much the same thing as sony vegas.

Reactions: Frank Ash

Shadsters

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
Hello i'm new to the forum some people are right about Premire Prro or PP for short it is a confusing program i learned about in college and its the easiest i ever used if i had the money i would buy it outright if i get it again in the next few months i will be creating a guide for it but there is another program that goes well with it which is adobe after effects they work really well together you can either buy it outright or buy a monthly license which ever you prefer also anymore question just let us know :D

U

User.123120

i did enquire this once before, but i find it hard to learn all over again with adobe :/ :( , so now i stick out the long renders aha !