Solved Invalid click

Status
Not open for further replies.

BNP_SKILLZ

Rising User
Jun 28, 2016
Hi freedom I have contacted freedom for invalid click. The problem is I contacted them 2 days ago and they haven't assigned an agent. Is there another way to get an appeal. I contacted adsense and they said my account wasn't disabled for invalid click.

BNP_SKILLZ

Rising User
Jun 28, 2016
Partners found in violation of Google’s AdSense program policies, such as invalid click activity, may not participate in monetization. Should you decide to appeal this decision, please provide as much information as possible to help understand your traffic. (Note if your channel is managed by a multi-channel network, please contact them to see if you are eligible for an appeal.)

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I am also wondering if I can also leave this network when I am waiting for this ban to be over.
Just so you know leaving Freedom, as per the contract you have agreed to, will take 30 days from the time you requested it on your channel page. From what I can see this does seem to be quite the difficult issue, especially with your Youtube and adsense telling you conflicting information, and as such this could explain why it is taking some time to get resolved.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.