Solved Invalid click

Status
Not open for further replies.

BNP_SKILLZ

Rising User
Jun 28, 2016
Hi freedom I have contacted freedom for invalid click. The problem is I contacted them 2 days ago and they haven't assigned an agent. Is there another way to get an appeal. I contacted adsense and they said my account wasn't disabled for invalid click.

BNP_SKILLZ

Rising User
Jun 28, 2016
I am just sick of the games. I get no response after they ask for my case number. This isn't how support is suppose to run.

Upvote 0

BNP_SKILLZ

Rising User
Jun 28, 2016
I accidentally did that a few times to check if my stream is working because I have some people telling me that it has been lagging.

Upvote 0

BNP_SKILLZ

Rising User
Jun 28, 2016
It said it was suspended. Adsense told me that my account is active but youtube told me it is suspended. Now I am confused.

Upvote 0

BNP_SKILLZ

Rising User
Jun 28, 2016
Here is what my features say.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    61.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Capture.PNG2.PNG
    Capture.PNG2.PNG
    48.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Capture.PNG3.PNG
    Capture.PNG3.PNG
    6.9 KB · Views: 9
Upvote 0

BNP_SKILLZ

Rising User
Jun 28, 2016
It is confusing how on youtube it said my adsense is suspended and adsense said my it is not. I tried contacting YT and Adsense and same answer.

Upvote 0

BNP_SKILLZ

Rising User
Jun 28, 2016
Update I got another email from adsense.

Hello,

After looking through our records, we have found that your AdSense account is currently active.

If you are having trouble logging into your account, please visit the login troubleshooter.

If you are not seeing any ads on your site, please visit this troubleshooter.

We also recommend checking your email inbox and the Messages section in your AdSense account for any messages you might have received about the status of your account.

Thanks for your interest in the AdSense program.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

Upvote 0

BNP_SKILLZ

Rising User
Jun 28, 2016
Update. I researched that freedom should be appealing it since its a MCN adsense not a personal one. I contacted freedom and they kept saying contact youtube and adsense. How would I contact adsense if the adsense is a MCN one.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.