INTROS-VERY CHEAP-

AcrylicClan

Rising User
Jun 9, 2015
England
YouTube
Hey guys so recently i got back into making intros and was quite surprised on how much i had remembered about making them and i am still very good, if you would like one then we can discuss a price that is suitable for you and it will be at great quality and i can show you some of my work via skype or email ect.

skype aaron.whittle25
email; [email protected] - please comment if you have emailed me

Betta

Rising User
Mar 3, 2016
YouTube
You should showcase your works here or link it to your portfolio, not just tell people to discuss the price. If you're the one viewing it here, will you trust a person who didn't show their works and ask a payment for it? Anyway, try to view the request and offer threads!

AcrylicClan

Rising User
Jun 9, 2015
England
YouTube
You should showcase your works here or link it to your portfolio, not just tell people to discuss the price. If you're the one viewing it here, will you trust a person who didn't show their works and ask a payment for it? Anyway, try to view the request and offer threads!
true

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
How do you make a portfolio? Sorry but I'm a bit new to gfx

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube