Service Intros/Outros/Profile Pics/Banners

MisterZer0Below

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 31, 2015
Hello, I'm an animator/graphic designer, and I'm offering to make intros, outros, profile pictures, and/or banners using Blender.

As for payment, it's more of a donation. If you think I did a good job, then payment would be appreciated, but not required (through PayPal). My only absolute requirement is a shoutout and a link to my channel in the description of videos.

I can't take on too many requests, as I am working on 2 other projects at the moment. So it's a first come, first serve basis.

Have a good day!
[Examples of my current work below, as my channel's videos are not as good as my current work]The Gold Door.png Quincy Control render.png What Brian Dreams Of.png Halo Scene.jpg

||MY CHANNEL||
MisterZer0Below

RaysGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 7, 2015
YouTube
Raysrock14
My last 2 designers baled on me and I was wondering can you make me some GFX. You can add me on skype (raysrock12) to get the colors or ill list them

First I would like for my profile pic to have a RG in the middle for RaysGaming. With a cool looking background like space... or something like that...

For my banner I would like my twitter and twitch to be on there both are RaysGamin.
Background colors Blue, Red, and White. Also have my name in the center of the banner. (RaysGaming):)
With a cool Background. :) if you can make me one i would be so greatful :)

MisterZer0Below

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 31, 2015
Alright everyone. I've decided to go with these people.
-Maxuranium
-Struders95
-RaysGaming

As for the other 2, I just don't like going off of templates, but I'm sure websites give out those intros for free or cheap. Bye!

Colten James

New User
Jul 29, 2016
Hello! I would appreciate it very very much if you could make me an intro that just has my name "FoltzBR" with my chanel colors (the purple and blue in the emblem) thank you and you can contact me on my skype at "Jardune Boyear" its a picture with a black hand and it says "we know" under it. Please get back to me when possible!