Gaming introduction

ZimePlays

New User
Freedom! Member
My name is Franz I am 18 years old I'm doing on this channel mainly gaming content Thanks to all who support me I hope you enjoy it

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Hello Franz. What type of gaming content do you do? I.e do you focus on just one type of game or do you cover a wide range? Also what got you into gaming, and what are your long term goals for your channel?

ZimePlays

New User
Freedom! Member
Hello Franz. What type of gaming content do you do? I.e do you focus on just one type of game or do you cover a wide range? Also what got you into gaming, and what are your long term goals for your channel?

My goals are with my Youtube channel to make many people happy with my different gaming content to inspire the people and also to distract them when this time too much thinking about something with it can smile that I would like to reach with my gaming content :)

NotSoCasualCarlos

Rising User
Freedom! Member
My goals are with my Youtube channel to make many people happy with my different gaming content to inspire the people and also to distract them when this time too much thinking about something with it can smile that I would like to reach with my gaming content :)
Great Zime! I hope that you keep up the great work, and make your Youtube succesful! If you need anyone to collaborate with, just message me :)