Gaming Introduction

Hazza

Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hey there.
My name is Bacon4Dayzz and I'm a small gaming YouTuber, I do Happy Wheels video down to giveaways etc, my channel is currently growing at a steady paste and it's nice to see y'all!
Bacon
Discord: https://discord.gg/74yjZyQ <3 <3

Hi there,

Welcome to the Freedom Family dude I hope your having a nice time here. If you get stuck into the community I am sure you will make new friends with the other partners of the network. Anyone questions or issues you may have let me know and I will try my best to help you out.

Thanks for reading this forum post and have a great day,
Hazza

Reactions: Bacon4Dayzz

CephasRed

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 30, 2015
Saskatchewan
YouTube
Cephasred
Welcome to the forums, Bacon! If you happen to get into any situations or problems with your channel, Freedom! Support will be there for you. I've had some pretty hairy moments myself and they've been very helpful! :D

Reactions: Bacon4Dayzz

Capt_Dark

Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2017
YouTube
Welcome I love the forums here I actually have another channel partnered here it's amazing

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hey there, friend! Welcome to the Freedom Family! :D
(That kinda makes it sound like the mafia. We don't do that kinda thing here. Promise.)

I'm Dezy! I also run a gaming-centric channel! Nice ta meetcha! I look forward to seeing you around!
Everyone here is pretty friendly, so don't be afraid to ask questions, make friends, set up collaborations - the works.
Best of luck with your channel! I'll definitely be checking it out myself! And welcome, again! c: