Gaming Introduction.

Mr Grim

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Swansea
YouTube
swanseajack999
Hello there. I am TheGaming prince. After contacting support I was helped out and Accepted to freedom. I look forward to working with al of you. If you need m youtube channel here it is.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2xrsrE5z6XRMVdUeUWbHpA
Hi welcome to the freedom family if you put the last part of your YouTube URL on your profile you will get a sub button. I hope you have great success with your YouTube channel and wish you the best of luck.

Reactions: TheGaming Prince 1

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Reactions: TheGaming Prince 1

TheGaming Prince 1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2017
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

Glad to hear you got accepted into the network! So you dropped a channel link but we don't know much about you yet. What content do you make?
I do Walkthroughs of games but my main thing is a New Series called Fallout Stories and Men of War Assault Squad 2 battles. And how do I add the Subscribe button like you all have?

TheGaming Prince 1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2017
YouTube
Ah but that's the point...the games are too different from each other...you may have problem attracting viewers no?
Total War and Men of War are RTS games similar to one another. I wanted to do Pokémon Uranium because it was blowing up at the time I did it and Fallout Stories is just something I kinda wanted to do because I like to also write and make up stories. Setting it in the fallout Universe Just made me want to do it.

Reactions: AFKPlays

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I do Walkthroughs of games but my main thing is a New Series called Fallout Stories and Men of War Assault Squad 2 battles. And how do I add the Subscribe button like you all have?
Seems you already figured the Sub button :p

The Fallout stories you mentioned sound interesting mate, do you record gameplay with a Fallout game or something else?

TheGaming Prince 1

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2017
YouTube
Seems you already figured the Sub button :p

The Fallout stories you mentioned sound interesting mate, do you record gameplay with a Fallout game or something else?
No its just a Fallout NCR Ranger picture with me talking about made up stories that are happening in the events before the Origiona Fallout games. This is legends not actual lore.