Music Introduction!

Dec 7, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys!
My name is Amelia Riley and this is my first day on this forum, so I thought the best way to get the ball rolling would be an introduction!
I am a spirited 19 year old who has grown up and currently goes to school on the east coast. I go to an art school and am a photography major. I am a natural redhead so I naturally have fiery moments, but for the most part I am extremely laid back. I enjoy sitting down with a hot cup of tea and my guitar on a rainy day more than anything.
My entire life I have been surrounded by creativity and music and I think I have truly been bettered for it. I started writing at a young age and taught myself how to play guitar when I was about 14. Since then I've fallen in love with music and grown so much through my writing. Music became my way to express my feelings and express things that would otherwise stay bottled up inside. I've never shared anything I've written with anyone I know and rarely even sing in front of friends and family. Youtube became a safe place for me to share my art and create things that I am passionate about.
I am a wildly nostalgic person so I enjoy the idea that one day I will be able to look back at these videos and understand what I was experiencing during such a pivotal point of my life. I'm in a phase where I'm starting to learn how to live on my own.
I love deep connections, tea, music, and writing. I believe in making the most out of every moment. I would love to meet more people who share the same passions as I do!
Thanks so much for reading!

Reactions: AFKPlays

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Amelia! Ey my best friend plays the guitar too :D Always kind of wished I picked up an instrument for at least one of the twenty one years I've been around but a bit too late now xD But anyways I hope you enjoy your time here in the community! More musicians like yourself are joining Freedom every day which not only makes this network more diverse but more musically awesome as well :) Have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Dec 7, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Amelia! Ey my best friend plays the guitar too :D Always kind of wished I picked up an instrument for at least one of the twenty one years I've been around but a bit too late now xD But anyways I hope you enjoy your time here in the community! More musicians like yourself are joining Freedom every day which not only makes this network more diverse but more musically awesome as well :) Have an awesome day! - Brandon

View attachment 17600
It is never too late! xD I'm very excited to connect and discover other musicians and creators. Thanks so much for the warm welcome![DOUBLEPOST=1481223038][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey great channel listen to some of your songs I love them ill be keeping an eye out on this channel
Thank you so much for listening to them! I really appreciate the support[DOUBLEPOST=1481223092][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello best friend,welcome to the forum.I think I already know you,maybe I meet you on yttalk,I'm not sure anyway hope you enjoying here.Best of luck mate :)
I am on yttalk as well! I've had such a positive experience on that forum that when someone told me about this forum I thought I would try it out :) Nice to see a familiar face!

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey guys!
My name is Amelia Riley and this is my first day on this forum, so I thought the best way to get the ball rolling would be an introduction!
I am a spirited 19 year old who has grown up and currently goes to school on the east coast. I go to an art school and am a photography major. I am a natural redhead so I naturally have fiery moments, but for the most part I am extremely laid back. I enjoy sitting down with a hot cup of tea and my guitar on a rainy day more than anything.
My entire life I have been surrounded by creativity and music and I think I have truly been bettered for it. I started writing at a young age and taught myself how to play guitar when I was about 14. Since then I've fallen in love with music and grown so much through my writing. Music became my way to express my feelings and express things that would otherwise stay bottled up inside. I've never shared anything I've written with anyone I know and rarely even sing in front of friends and family. Youtube became a safe place for me to share my art and create things that I am passionate about.
I am a wildly nostalgic person so I enjoy the idea that one day I will be able to look back at these videos and understand what I was experiencing during such a pivotal point of my life. I'm in a phase where I'm starting to learn how to live on my own.
I love deep connections, tea, music, and writing. I believe in making the most out of every moment. I would love to meet more people who share the same passions as I do!
Thanks so much for reading!
Hey, Welcome to Freedom, that was an AMAZING intro! So I checked out your channel...You have amazing guitar skills and I can connect with it, you have an emotional punch in your songs! I love your songs! Subbed and looking forward for more! :)

Dec 7, 2016
YouTube
Hey, Welcome to Freedom, that was an AMAZING intro! So I checked out your channel...You have amazing guitar skills and I can connect with it, you have an emotional punch in your songs! I love your songs! Subbed and looking forward for more! :)
Sorry I just saw this. Thank you so much! Your comments have often made my day :)

Reactions: AFKPlays