Entertainment Introduction

GoddessGigiG

Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
Brooklyn NY
YouTube
GoddessGigiGee
Good morning everyone, I just signed up yesterday and am anxiously awaiting my invite from Freedom

I'm a Brooklyn girl who loves to game and shoot short films. I also go on Paranormal Investigations now and then. I'm hoping this is a Fruitful relationship for all of us. Still kinda confused wether I need to sign up for Adsene or not too. Thanks

Say Hi , I don't bite..... Unless asked REALLY nicely :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Good morning everyone, I just signed up yesterday and am anxiously awaiting my invite from Freedom

I'm a Brooklyn girl who loves to game and shoot short films. I also go on Paranormal Investigations now and then. I'm hoping this is a Fruitful relationship for all of us. Still kinda confused wether I need to sign up for Adsene or not too. Thanks

Welcome to the Family GoddessGigiG, What games do you play and You do need to sign up on Adsense, You don't have but You could get more money that way.

Reactions: GoddessGigiG

GoddessGigiG

Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
Brooklyn NY
YouTube
GoddessGigiGee
Ok Thank you finally a Concrete answer on Adsense thank you so much RewindThatGaming

I'm concentrating more on what Freedom can do for me at moment. My friends told me NOT to join. I want to prove them wrong :) Just because he has 3 channels and hundreds of videos but he's never tried an MCN by his own admission.

GoddessGigiG

Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
Brooklyn NY
YouTube
GoddessGigiGee
Prology, I'm not quite there yet. Signed up yesterday and waiting for my invite to come thru on YouTube to finish the deal.

I mainly play COD and occassionally Star Wars Battlefront. I also do Paranormal Investigations with friends.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Prology, I'm not quite there yet. Signed up yesterday and waiting for my invite to come thru on YouTube to finish the deal.

I mainly play COD and occassionally Star Wars Battlefront. I also do Paranormal Investigations with friends.

that is awesome ! paranormal is sick to , i watch a program called ghost adventures which is so good !

GoddessGigiG

Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
Brooklyn NY
YouTube
GoddessGigiGee
that is awesome ! paranormal is sick to , i watch a program called ghost adventures which is so good !
Prology, Ghost Adventures is good, my favorite WAS Paranormal State. There's a channel on YT called NCornwallParanormal that's good too. Links to a friends Documentary if you're interested

ITC: Paranormal or Pareidolia http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IAMD0K6
http://www.amazon.de/dp/B01IANADZU
http://www.amazon.jp/dp/B01IAMXH8Q
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01IAO6PJW

Reactions: Prology

GoddessGigiG

Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
Brooklyn NY
YouTube
GoddessGigiGee
While I have you knowledgeable folks attention, is Freedom also supporting Amazon Video? I know I saw a way to hook up with Dailymotion too but not sure if Amazon is supported. Thanks again everyone for being so nice and helping me out with these questions.

Stay cool, it's another 90 degree day in NYC

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube

JaCrewDay

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2016
Canada
twitter.com
YouTube
JaCrewDay
Welcome to Freedom !

Welcome to Freedom!

Fraser Twitchett

New User
Jul 28, 2016

Say Hi , I don't bite..... Unless asked REALLY nicely :)[/QUOTE

welcome to freedom!