GFX Introduction

RedEyeGFX

New User
Jan 16, 2016
Hello My Name Is David I Do GFX And Is Decent At It I'm Very Active On My Channel And I Really Like Looking At Funny Videos, Minecraft Videos And Other Cool Stuff I Make Free GFX/Intros So I'm A Motion Designer
People Who Play Minecraft I Made A Video About My TexturePack Folder So Hopefully you guys could hit that sub button and like button it would mean alot to me and be active thank you all for reading if you need me just comment on my videos ;)

Mr Wooff

Freedom! Member
Nov 7, 2014
YouTube
jamestron360
Thats nice to hear welcome to Freedom but hey I have to ask don't you think it would be cool if george would do a one time series were we would submit graphics to george and we would basically compete for the best GFX guy thing spot... xD NVM pretend you didnt read that xD

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello My Name Is David I Do GFX And Is Decent At It I'm Very Active On My Channel And I Really Like Looking At Funny Videos, Minecraft Videos And Other Cool Stuff I Make Free GFX/Intros So I'm A Motion Designer
People Who Play Minecraft I Made A Video About My TexturePack Folder So Hopefully you guys could hit that sub button and like button it would mean alot to me and be active thank you all for reading if you need me just comment on my videos ;)
Heya David, what kind of GFX do you enjoy doing? Becoming an active channel early on is nice, and it can work in your favor. Minecraft videos were interesting to watch in the past for me. What do you like when it comes to viewing minecraft channels now? Being a motion designer sounds encouraging as well, how did you get into that line of work? :p