Gaming Introduction

Shadsters

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
Hi im Kevin Known has Shadsters i have a youtube channel which i created on 2nd march i have had a diffrent youtube channel but the partner wouls not let me leave so i made this one instead to make it easier for my self i was googling diffrent addons for youtube to make easier to find tags and i rolled along heartbeat so i installed it into chrome and went to me my new youtube channel and noticed a freedom dashboard options so i clicked it and decided to join freedom from what they was offering so i decided to join and so far i have had a blast making my videos better and more fun for everyone to watch

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi im Kevin Known has Shadsters i have a youtube channel which i created on 2nd march i have had a diffrent youtube channel but the partner wouls not let me leave so i made this one instead to make it easier for my self i was googling diffrent addons for youtube to make easier to find tags and i rolled along heartbeat so i installed it into chrome and went to me my new youtube channel and noticed a freedom dashboard options so i clicked it and decided to join freedom from what they was offering so i decided to join and so far i have had a blast making my videos better and more fun for everyone to watch
Three weeks ago? How's your experience on youtube so far, what have you learned? Freedom has a lot of benefits, I keep learned stuff every day randomly, heh.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome !

3 weeks ago you made your channel , your very new indeed ! how is it going so far :)

Freedom is a great place to meet new people and have fun and you can discuss a lot of topics to with other people

Enjoy your stay !

Toxic Tryhards

Respected User
Mar 4, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to freedom

Shadsters

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
i'm finding freedom better than the other mcn i was with on youtube got my other channel unlinked now pleased with that got more subs with freedom than when i did with my other network really enjoying being with the #freedomfamily looking forward to making more videos and new friends at the #freedomfamily

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
i'm finding freedom better than the other mcn i was with on youtube got my other channel unlinked now pleased with that got more subs with freedom than when i did with my other network really enjoying being with the #freedomfamily looking forward to making more videos and new friends at the #freedomfamily
I'm glad that you're having a nice time with freedom! You can actively engage a lot of members here, and I hope you find some nice friends to work with here!

Shadsters

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
sory should have done it earlier lol my bad its about gaming videos gameplay and vlogs and also commentary videos as well will update if need be :D