Dec 18, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Your name: (Lewis)
Where are you from? (UK)
How old are you?: 17
How did you find Freedom! Youtube
What made you join our forums?: The Points
Why did you start YouTube?(I love to play games so why not create a channel and enjoy what i do with outher people)
What is your biggest dream? To own a Rolls Royce :) :)
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming Channel
What kind of content do you upload? All types of gaming videos
When do you upload?: i try to uploaded everyday depends whats happening in RL
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV9lwW_bi-TfGwofp_sBruA

Last edited:

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Mad Decay,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I see sad faces! :( Haha, looks like you didn't space out the open brackets after the colons.

I see that you have a block from the Minecraft mod Tekkit as your profile picture, do you enjoy playing Minecraft? While I couldn't find any Minecraft videos on your channel, I did check out a video of yours and you do good work! Your thumbnails look awesome and I think they're really effective.

You should drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, I think you'll really get along with the community there!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around, hope you get that Rolls Royce some day!

Reactions: Mad Decay

Mad Decay

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi @Mad Decay,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I see sad faces! :( Haha, looks like you didn't space out the open brackets after the colons.

I see that you have a block from the Minecraft mod Tekkit as your profile picture, do you enjoy playing Minecraft? While I couldn't find any Minecraft videos on your channel, I did check out a video of yours and you do good work! Your thumbnails look awesome and I think they're really effective.

You should drop by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't already, I think you'll really get along with the community there!

Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around, hope you get that Rolls Royce some day!
Thanks for the welcome message i have changed the sad faces and yes i do enjoy playing minecraft and thanks for the positive feedback on my channels thumbnails :)[DOUBLEPOST=1451736797][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the freedom community!
Thanks man :)

Reactions: Danny

Aditya Bajaj

Freedom! Partner | GFX Maker | Gamer
Freedom! Member
Dec 30, 2015
India
YouTube
heyy guys i just uploaded a video on my channel
check it out if you are free and make sure to sub if you are interested

probably not the right place to advertise. There is a separate section for advertisement bud.