Gaming Introduction- Who Am I?

JesseNavy123

New User
Freedom! Member
Jan 17, 2016
YouTube
Hello, Im new to the forums, My names Jesse, Im 20 years old, I work part-time, I run a YouTube Channel, I reason I decided to make a YouTube Channel 'cause when I was 15, I was hospitalized for four months due to Guillain-Barre. Two months in my Therapists and Nurses started asking me if I could motivate other patients since I always working hard and pushing myself, never once gave a fit and so I agreed to do so. I came across a lot of patients, I would talk to them, play cards with them, just seeing a smile on their faces made me happy even if it was for that time playing with them. So when I was discharged I thought to myself if I could help patients at the hospital maybe I can help those on the internet even if its just 8-10 mins. Hopefully all of us here in the forums and in Freedom! can get along :) Thanks for having the time to read!

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseNavy123

Maple Leaf Games

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2014
United States
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! Family. Sorry you had to go through your hospitalization and your a brave person to help others. In a way to give back to you feel free to ask me for help any time.