Gaming Introduction to the Forum about My YouTube

fourtwosix

New User
Jan 29, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone! My alias is Four Two Six, I got that name from my friends who called me that in school. I just recently started to post to my YouTube again and have become very active lately! :D I enjoy streaming my games and play with other people. I love the haiiiiil out of Star Wars, I've been a fan since 2005, when I saw my first SW movie, Revenge of The Sith. I bet you can guess I play Star Wars Battlefront. I know some of you will either praise or criticize that game, however it's not the worst game ever. Yes, there's things that can make it a ton better, although I love it the way it is.
Anyways, enough of SWB, and more about me. Haha, that rhymes xD I play a LOT, of Grand Theft Auto V and stream it with my friends. I also play a lot of GMod on PC, my Steam is @lukasdamen
I am seeking people to collaborate and make funny montages for YouTube, I love sharing my funny moments with friends and blueberries (strangers). I can say that I am a team-player as I love stealing (that's what my friends call it) kills from my friends and end up with a ridiculous amount of kills like 45 or 87 or something like that. :l I am currently working on making future Let's Plays and funny moments and glitch montages just to make you laugh, if I can. Feel free to add me ^-^

My PC library is:
GMod
Star Wars: Battlefront II
Star Wars: Empire at War
Age of Empires III
CS:GO

PSN: four-two-six
PS4 library:
SWB
GTAV
Far Cry 4
Battlefield 4
Destiny

Last edited:

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone! My alias is Four Two Six, I got that name from my friends who called me that in school. I just recently started to post to my YouTube again and have become very active lately! :D I enjoy streaming my games and play with other people. I love the haiiiiil out of Star Wars, I've been a fan since 2005, when I saw my first SW movie, Revenge of The Sith. I bet you can guess I play Star Wars Battlefront. I know some of you will either praise or criticize that game, however it's not the worst game ever. Yes, there's things that can make it a ton better, although I love it the way it is.
Anyways, enough of SWB, and more about me. Haha, that rhymes xD I play a LOT, of Grand Theft Auto V and stream it with my friends. I also play a lot of GMod on PC, my Steam is @lukasdamen
I am seeking people to collaborate and make funny montages for YouTube, I love sharing my funny moments with friends and blueberries (strangers). I can say that I am a team-player as I love stealing (that's what my friends call it) kills from my friends and end up with a ridiculous amount of kills like 45 or 87 or something like that. :l I am currently working on making future Let's Plays and funny moments and glitch montages just to make you laugh, if I can. Feel free to add me ^-^

My PC library is:
GMod
Star Wars: Battlefront II
Star Wars: Empire at War
Age of Empires III
CS:GO

PSN: four-two-six
PS4 library:
SWB
GTAV
Far Cry 4
Battlefield 4
Destiny
Welcome to the forums, GTA is a great game, I used to play it a lot on 360 :)

Reactions: fourtwosix