Gaming Introduction To Obese Llama

ObeseLlama

New User
Dec 30, 2015
Hey what is up I am a you-tuber duh and i have been a you-tuber for about a year now and have around 1k subs. I dont get many views though. And my channel name is Obese Llama.

How did you find Freedom!?: They emailed me one day and asked for a partnership and i was very excited cause it make me think I could be going somewhere with my life but so far not much has happened since.

What made you join our forums?: I Don't really have people to make videos with. Lately I have been making videos by myself and I really just want another you-tuber who wants to do you-tube and actually plays and records games with me.

What are your hobbies?: My hobbies are really just playing games and youtube. I play games whenever i can really which is usually always or watch youtube cause i don't have anybody to play games with.

What is your favorite food?: My Favorite food is probably Sushi.

Why did you start YouTube?: I started youtube because I think making videos is fun i love editing and uploading videos. And I like reading peoples comments and just getting feedback. It makes me feel like im actually a part of something bigger than just my life.

(Optional)What is your biggest dream?: My biggest dream is to be big on youtube. I dont want it for the fame or money. Yes the money is nice and sometimes the fame too probably. But I want to be big on youtube because i like making people laugh and happy. I like reading peoples comments and listening to their feedback. And Generally I just want to be part of something bigger as said before.

What kind of channel do you run?: I run a Gaming channel, where I upload funny videos to serious videos to epic videos.

What kind of content do you upload?: I upload a big variety of content from gaming to videos of my ferrets running around which is ******* hilarious. But mostly gaming no vlogs or anything just pure gaming mostly.

When do you upload?: I upload at mostly random times i dont really have a set schedule. I try my best to upload often though. usually 2-4 or 5 ish videos a week. But i dont have anybody to record with so i have to just play these games by my self most of the time.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqMboYZFKLXNAOztyxLEGng

So that is basically me and my channel subscribe or dont it doesnt really matter to me. I just want somebody to partner with and play games with mostly!