Morgan Macintosh

New User
Feb 10, 2016
YouTube
My Name : Morgan Macintosh ( and yes i have the same last name as an apple :p )

Where are you from?: From Bathurst NB in CANADA but I moved alot and now i reside in Moncton NB

How old are you?: Just turn 19 whooohooooo!

How did you find Freedom!? : i had an channel called NHLTIMES
Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH7RyTpwbjGHyOzmeOaLQsA and then one of freedoms loyal members invited me to freedom and i been here ever since!!

What made you join our forums?: i was watching a video from George and he inspired me to join!

What are your hobbies?: My hobbies are making youtube videos!! i love making Content that people love!! and the big hobbie of mine is hockey i live and die hockey!!

What is your favorite food? : my fav food is pizza , and bacon cheese burgers , meat balls and meat loaf :)

Why did you start YouTube? : i have 2 channels i have a channel called NHLTIMES and another called Primitive Gaming. My NHLTIMES channel is the one i started prob around 2 years ago and its doing amazing its at 3415 subs i have multiple videos over 50k and it gets around 120 new subs a month so it grows pretty fast! my primitive Gaming one i pretty much started about 6 weeks ago it has around 293 subs not bad but thats mostly because I promoted my gaming channel on my other channel my problem is that all the people that subbed to my gaming channel don't actually watch my gaming videos so i might have a whopping 293 subs i only average around 10 views a video which is upsetting and hard sometimes because i put a lot of work i try to make good descriptions and thumbnails and titles i watch countless videos all the time but i honestly believe ill break through this hurdle any day now and hopefully start growing a fan base!:)

What is your biggest dream? my biggest dream was to be an NHL superstar but unfortunately im not that good at hockey but thats okay maybe some day ill be a coach lmao :p but really tho my dream is to create a fan base with youtube i love the spot light i want to deliver content that my loyal fans put in there play list and it inspires them to become youtube creators as i did from getting inspired by jelly and many other youtubers:)

What kind of channel do you run?: I run two channels one is a gaming channel the other is hockey highlight channel:)

What kind of content do you upload? : i upload videos about hockey on NHLTIMES :) and Gaming on Primitive Gaming

When do you upload?: Monday , Wed , Friday
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3JyzkOvr-r3cWNh2XY_RtA

thanks guys for reading :) if you have any tips or comments about my channel its very welcome i answer all :)

Attachments

• csgotemplate-Recovered.jpg
    csgotemplate-Recovered.jpg
    858.2 KB · Views: 0