Gaming Introduction (Former SuPraGaming trickshotter/sniper getting back into the community)

TweakStain

New User
Apr 12, 2016
YouTube
Hey! I am TweakStain or Tweak whatever you want to call me. I started off on Youtube in 2010 for a team called SuPra I was a channel manager and content creator. We were one of the biggest CoD teams going at the time and were close affiliates with FaZeClan and my personal channel gained 12k subs over time. Eventually, SuPra ended and a lot of the members quit so I lost motivation and closed the channel. But I am BACK, make sure to subscribe to my youtube channel and leave a like on my latest video. I love entertaining others and hearing feedback from my viewers.

Link:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey! I am TweakStain or Tweak whatever you want to call me. I started off on Youtube in 2010 for a team called SuPra I was a channel manager and content creator. We were one of the biggest CoD teams going at the time and were close affiliates with FaZeClan and my personal channel gained 12k subs over time. Eventually, SuPra ended and a lot of the members quit so I lost motivation and closed the channel. But I am BACK, make sure to subscribe to my youtube channel and leave a like on my latest video. I love entertaining others and hearing feedback from my viewers.

Link:
Hello Tweak, how did you end up picking your name? That's a long time for youtubing! What have you learned from your previous experiences? I started around 2012, but I end up taking breaks too often, heh.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

man sounded like you had a good run for a while then and sorry to hear it went down hill , do you still play COD ?

how did you find out about freedom ?

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube

Link:
Good luck man i used to be in the sniping community i quit but this summer im going to try to get back into it (y) (Y)

gohunt gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube

Link:
sorry to hear that u hv to quit at 12k sub :( good luck man !!!!