Gaming Introducting Myself! Nice to meet you!

SpringFromMinecraft

Rising User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
My Story is Quite Simple,When i was in Elementary Everyone was always talking about minecraft, and i have got the demo of it on My Xbox 360. About 3 Months later i had bought a card from gamestop, but there was an issue with the card so they gave me a recipt with the # on it, The Window was open, and...it blew out of the car.(facepalm) . About a year later i had remembered all of a sudden, i gave them my email and I Immidietly ran to my ipod to look for it, i Found the code and Thats how i got minecraft:D, After i got minecraft, I came across a particular Youtuber named Stampylonghead and Iballisticsquid (Back when stamps had 500,000 Subs). I Was amazed about how entertaining there videos were, and then I found out THEY MAKE MONEY FROM IT, and having FUN while Doing it, and i Created a channel, Im not actually gonna give that channel name because it was SO TERRIBLE! After that i started to create a NEW youtube channel Called "Vexedspring212", and created terraria (Mobile) vids, those actually got views fast but after a while i stopped getting views, and then i made MC Pocket Edition. Sooner or later i Started looking up into how to record Xbox Videos, Sooner or later i Got a EasyCap Capture Card, AND BELIEVE ME DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE I DID:eek:, The quality of the Cap Card Was AWFUL! This Christmas i got a Roxio Game Capture HD Plus and now im working on New MC Xbox Vids!(y) (Y)
So Come check out my Channel SpringFromMinecraft, as i have said there are Minecraft(Xbox Mabye PC Soon) Vids and Mabye Terraria(xbox) as well

Comment Down in My Videos as well i Would LOVE to meet you!:p

Last edited: