Community Introducing VideoCJSAY Motion Designer

VideoCJSAY

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 11, 2016
YouTube
Hey My name is Snorre but you can call me VideoCJSAY or Video. I am 14 years old can speak 3 languise
I LOVE to make Videos its making me so happy i want to say that i am a motion designer. I love to make stuff to people that want to grow there Youtube channel, I like to do giveaways even tho i don't have a good pc xD. i like to make gaming content to but, it's a bit hard for me that docent have a good pc. my mom and dad don't have mush money. So they cant buy a pc to me, so thats why i make intros for get money but i am not doing it now. Why? Because i am not so good and i need some practise. Lovely, Beautiful FREEDOM FAM if you could do one favour? Just take look on my channel and, Tell me something i can do better! Maybe a sub would be great! :-D i am Really new at Freedom so i would like to have a buddy that can help me in my adventure on Freedom :-D If you sub to me i will welcome you to the VideoArmy!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask