Gaming Introducing Vampy

Vamppyyyy

New User
Mar 8, 2017
Hello Freedom!

Here are a few things about myself to introduce myself to this new network.

Your name/alias: Vampy
Where are you from?: East Coast of the US
How old are you?: 22 (Well almost 23. My birthday is in a couple weeks.)
What are your hobbies?: Gaming is something I could not live without. My favorite video games are Overwatch and Danganronpa.
What is your favorite food?: I love love love Mac & Cheese! It's the bomb!
Why did you start YouTube?: I started YouTube because it was something I wanted to do. It makes me happy and helps me deal with my anxiety and depression. It has been something that has been keeping me going in this crazy world.
What is your biggest dream?: To participate in the Overwatch World Cup (A girl can dream)
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming content. Currently it's mostly Overwatch streams and some singleplayer content.
How frequently do you upload?: Right now because of my busy schedule I upload when I can. I stream nearly every weekend if I can. So there's always something there.

That's just a little about me! Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading! <3

Bai <3

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello Freedom!

What are your hobbies?: Gaming is something I could not live without. My favorite video games are Overwatch and Danganronpa.
Why did you start YouTube?: I started YouTube because it was something I wanted to do. It makes me happy and helps me deal with my anxiety and depression. It has been something that has been keeping me going in this crazy world.
What is your biggest dream?: To participate in the Overwatch World Cup (A girl can dream)
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming content. Currently it's mostly Overwatch streams and some singleplayer content.
How frequently do you upload?: Right now because of my busy schedule I upload when I can. I stream nearly every weekend if I can. So there's always something there.

Bai <3
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

Used to be a fanatic Overwatch player but took a break from it for now, my favorite character at the time was Tracer, what is yours? :)

Reactions: Vamppyyyy

Vamppyyyy

New User
Mar 8, 2017
Hey vampy and welcome to the Forums! If you ever need help, ask us!
Thank you very much ^-^[DOUBLEPOST=1488993224][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome to the Freedom Community :)

Used to be a fanatic Overwatch player but took a break from it for now, my favorite character at the time was Tracer, what is yours? :)

Mercy for sure! She has been my main for a while now. Gotta love those support heroes!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello Freedom!

Bai <3
Vampy is a unique name ^^ I haven't actually ate Mac & cheese before :eek: Overwatch is a game I want to buy in the future, but it will happen some day, hah.

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Hello Freedom!

Bai <3
Great To have you here on freedom family