Gaming Introducing Rise Magician

Rise Magician

New User
Feb 19, 2016
Hello guys. My name is Rise Magician. I am a young YouTuber and I have a YouTube gaming channel. I post videos regularly and I am trying to grow and expand my channel. I figured that if I got to partner with freedom, my channel would grown even faster. I started my YouTube channel like the majority of other people. I was inspired. I love to play video games and play sports. I have tried my best to attract people to my channel, and it is going smooth and steady. I do not have much, and the only thing I can really offer to you guys are video. No giveaways, no making intros, nothing like that. I like to scream and rage sometimes, so you guys might like that. Well, that's the sum. I am young and I would like to grow my channel. Thank you for letting me share my story.

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey ro, Welcome to forums, read the rules and enjoy your stay, BTW I liked your channel, , btw dont forget to see my channel and sub me. :)

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hello guys. My name is Rise Magician. I am a young YouTuber and I have a YouTube gaming channel. I post videos regularly and I am trying to grow and expand my channel. I figured that if I got to partner with freedom, my channel would grown even faster. I started my YouTube channel like the majority of other people. I was inspired. I love to play video games and play sports. I have tried my best to attract people to my channel, and it is going smooth and steady. I do not have much, and the only thing I can really offer to you guys are video. No giveaways, no making intros, nothing like that. I like to scream and rage sometimes, so you guys might like that. Well, that's the sum. I am young and I would like to grow my channel. Thank you for letting me share my story.
Welcome to the Community! if you need anything do ask!

I love streaming and play cod so I rage quite a bit lol. Keep working and you'll grow!. Nice to meet you

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
welcome to the freedom family and if you need help then just ask also i will check your youtube channel out and could you check my channel out too(y) (Y)(y) (Y)

Krimson Cobra

Rising User
Sep 9, 2014
Colorado
YouTube
Is there any other way to play video games than to RAGE?! Check out my channel and I'll check out yours! Let me know what you think and I'll let you know what I think! Glad to have you on the family my friend! Excited to go watch a few of your videos!!!