PlayStation introducing myself

FurisBrothers85

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2018
YouTube
furisbrother85
hi guys!

What's up Guys My Name Is Furiesbrothers85 aka MrBr0 & I enjoy making daily gaming videos! I play daily with subscribers :) come and join me!

i been doing this for about 6 months and i really love it, soon i will have everything up on running to stream from my El Gato :D

i currently stream back to back with other youtubers and love doing shout outs on my videos to give a little to my subscribers, if you want to be part of it Hit me up i stream everyday about 2 to 4 hrs... untill then keep it up!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
hi guys!

What's up Guys My Name Is Furiesbrothers85 aka MrBr0 & I enjoy making daily gaming videos! I play daily with subscribers :) come and join me!

i been doing this for about 6 months and i really love it, soon i will have everything up on running to stream from my El Gato :D

i currently stream back to back with other youtubers and love doing shout outs on my videos to give a little to my subscribers, if you want to be part of it Hit me up i stream everyday about 2 to 4 hrs... untill then keep it up!
Welcome to the Community!

Wich games you currently working on?

That Bot Guy

New User
Apr 25, 2017
hi guys!

Im down with streaming and i ca play R6 and fortnite. Only problem is i have 13 subscribers which is nothing to yours. So if you want to stream or anything hit me up heres my discord-memy9121212#3076

Reactions: FurisBrothers85

FurisBrothers85

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2018
YouTube
furisbrother85
sure guys! dont mind my psn is furisbrothers85 send me a inv with a message so i know its you guys[DOUBLEPOST=1516247478][/DOUBLEPOST]i am also looking for people from the UK to collab with :D let me know if you interested

Last edited: