DiabolicalHam

Apr 23, 2017
YouTube
Hey everyone a friend introduced me to this website in the hope of growing my channel. My name is Alex but on youtube I am the diabolicalham. I think I have a good personality and I'm really passionate about gaming and its big youtubers like the sidemen who got me into editing and I love it. I try to upload regularly but I'm at college so I do the best I can really. If someone could teach me how to use this forum that would be great and I hope you all have an amazing day :)

IDubHD

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 23, 2015
YouTube
Hey everyone a friend introduced me to this website in the hope of growing my channel. My name is Alex but on youtube I am the diabolicalham. I think I have a good personality and I'm really passionate about gaming and its big youtubers like the sidemen who got me into editing and I love it. I try to upload regularly but I'm at college so I do the best I can really. If someone could teach me how to use this forum that would be great and I hope you all have an amazing day :)
Welcome :)

SynthesizedYT

Freedom! Member
Mar 22, 2017
YouTube

Hey Welcome to Freedom! Network! I hope you'll enjoy! Need Help just look into different sections on this forum you'll find great support.

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
Welcome to freedom Alex!

JA Gaming

Respected User
Apr 23, 2017
Denmark, Copenhagen
YouTube
If you want to grow your channel you might wanna go to your forums and add your youtube link so it shows like mine does <3