Gaming Introducing myself :)

Chris Garcia

Rising User
Oct 20, 2016
YouTube
ShinneR_
Hello everyone my name is classicshinner and I'm 17 years old.I just joined the forums here on freedom theres a start! I have a youtube channel by the name of ClassicShinner with only 50 subs and I grind out videos with my cousin and I am willing to grow my channel to 1000 subs in 6 months. I want feedback for my channel to see what I can improve on to meet my goals in the near future. I love to make gaming videos and edit them to my full potential to make the viewers happy! I know it will be hard but I will try my best and hope you all are having a good day!!!!

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hello everyone my name is classicshinner and I'm 17 years old.I just joined the forums here on freedom theres a start! I have a youtube channel by the name of ClassicShinner with only 50 subs and I grind out videos with my cousin and I am willing to grow my channel to 1000 subs in 6 months. I want feedback for my channel to see what I can improve on to meet my goals in the near future. I love to make gaming videos and edit them to my full potential to make the viewers happy! I know it will be hard but I will try my best and hope you all are having a good day!!!!
Hey, dude! Welcome to Freedom! I checked your channel, you've got pretty good COD and Minecraft stuff!!! :D, loved the infinite warfare beta video, so how's the beta? Keep up the good work :D