Gaming Introducing myself

Farmer

New User
Oct 19, 2016
Ireland
YouTube
Farmerplaygames
Sup everyone! I kinda was looking place to start..and here we go 'introduce yourself' section! :D
Your name/alias: Roland a.k.a Farmer
Where are you from?: Lithuania/Ireland
How old are you?: 26
How did you find Freedom!? Get email from one of Freedom's agents...i think his name is Matt:)
What made you join our forums?:i love video games and i would love to meet other people who loves the same thing and would like to collab and make stuff together, i hope this is good reason ;)
What are your hobbies?: Youtube is my hobby now, as well video creating, soccer, dslr filming...i love doing crazy stuff man:)
What is your favorite food? Cepelinai :D This is one of traditional Lithuanian meals...look's strange and not everyone would like to try it out:D
Why did you start YouTube? Fun Fun and once again fun....I love doing stuff which makes me happy...today thats youtube...
What is your biggest dream? Always wanted to Fly :)
What kind of channel do you run?: gaming
How frequently do you upload?: Depends...if im busy at my full time work...then gonna be once a week, but mostly like 2-3 vids a week:)

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom bro! Names Ferny if you need any help or have any questions feel free to ask us! Anyways cant wait to check out your channel :p Have fun and good luck on your journey! :D

morestaceyx

Rising User
Oct 14, 2016
Hey! :D Welcome to freedom.
I'm pretty new around here too and everyone has been lovely so far, so you should fit in right away. :cool:
Hope you enjoy it around here and I look forward to seeing you around. :)

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Remember you can add a YouTube Sub button under your posts.
Go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your CHANNEL ID for it to successfully appear.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Sup everyone! I kinda was looking place to start..and here we go 'introduce yourself' section! :D
Your name/alias: Roland a.k.a Farmer
Where are you from?: Lithuania/Ireland
How old are you?: 26
How did you find Freedom!? Get email from one of Freedom's agents...i think his name is Matt:)
What made you join our forums?:i love video games and i would love to meet other people who loves the same thing and would like to collab and make stuff together, i hope this is good reason ;)
What are your hobbies?: Youtube is my hobby now, as well video creating, soccer, dslr filming...i love doing crazy stuff man:)
What is your favorite food? Cepelinai :D This is one of traditional Lithuanian meals...look's strange and not everyone would like to try it out:D
Why did you start YouTube? Fun Fun and once again fun....I love doing stuff which makes me happy...today thats youtube...
What is your biggest dream? Always wanted to Fly :)
What kind of channel do you run?: gaming
How frequently do you upload?: Depends...if im busy at my full time work...then gonna be once a week, but mostly like 2-3 vids a week:)
Hey dude! Welcome to Freedom! Very interesting, so how did you come up with the alias?

V

Varlais Alata

Welcome to Freedom! This place is great, I'm sure you'll like it here as much as I do :) Please remember to give others feedback, it's how you get noticed around here y'know ;)