Community Introducing Myself

Sep 7, 2016
Hi, my name is TheSimplisticRacer and I have just joined Freedom!. My main goal out of this is to be enjoyable in my videos. If I get any contacts who see this and want to exchange YT channels, give feedback and even collaborate, tweet me @thesimpracer or reply to this forum in the comments section.

Attachments

• logo 4 utube new.jpg
    logo 4 utube new.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 0

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedoms forums :) And that's a great goal to have sir! That's the essence of Youtube right there. Btw if you're looking to work with other Youtubers I'd highly recommend stopping by the "Collaborate" section if you haven't already. I've met a lot of amazing people there over the years:

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

Anyways best of luck out there man, and feel free to ask around if you need anything. If there's something Freedom's known for it's having quite the friendly community :D Have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Jay back

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2014
Scotland , fife
YouTube
Welcome to freedom fan, and im not gonna repeat what bod said because pretty much same thing as i would of said but in different way of course and hopefully you do get collab with someone and the freedom is helpful in lots of ways so hopeful it work out for you :) Welcome to the FF [no not For F.... i mean Freedom Family] XD