Community Introducing myself!

Atta

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey everyone, i'm Atta! I'm from the middle east, and i'm about 15 years old. I found freedom because my friends recommended it to me when I asked them for good networks. I wanted to join the forums so I can interact with more youtubers!

Mostly what I upload on my channel are intros, since i'm a motion designer. I'm also a pixel artist!
I started YouTube since I wanted to share my intros with a large audience, and hopefully start uploading gaming videos! Since it's the summer time, i'm trying my best to upload as frequently as possible!

Jae Evans

Rising User
Jul 13, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the forums Atta! If you'd like a collaboration with me to grow your channel I have a post on the collaboration section of the forums. I hope that you're having a good day. :)

Pitchblackwolf

Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
YouTube
well, I don't really know actually.. maybe one reason is because ever since I was young I always used to ask "how do they move all those shapes around?"

Curiosity is key. I've always wanted to learn how to, but I don't have the equipment for it and I'm not sure where to start with it either haha

Atta

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2016
YouTube
Curiosity is key. I've always wanted to learn how to, but I don't have the equipment for it and I'm not sure where to start with it either haha
I'd suggest getting the trial of after effects, and in those 30 days just search tutorials and learn about after effects and it's mechanics. If you think you want to advance in it, get the pro version!

Pitchblackwolf

Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
YouTube
I'd suggest getting the trial of after effects, and in those 30 days just search tutorials and learn about after effects and it's mechanics. If you think you want to advance in it, get the pro version!

I think I might just have to do that, thanks for the tip! I wish you the best of luck :)

Reactions: Atta

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey everyone, i'm Atta! I'm from the middle east, and i'm about 15 years old. I found freedom because my friends recommended it to me when I asked them for good networks. I wanted to join the forums so I can interact with more youtubers!

Mostly what I upload on my channel are intros, since i'm a motion designer. I'm also a pixel artist!
I started YouTube since I wanted to share my intros with a large audience, and hopefully start uploading gaming videos! Since it's the summer time, i'm trying my best to upload as frequently as possible!

Welcome to the Family Atta, How you found out about Freedom! ??