Gaming Introducing Myself

Dangling Dumby

Rising User
Jul 14, 2016
Hello everybody, my name is Nick, also known as Dangling Dumby on youtube. I just wanted to say I cannot wait to meet everybody in these forums, along with helping anybody in need of any sort of video editing (my specialty). I am all ears to any suggestions for my youtube channel along with giving my tips to you (if needed). If you ever want to collaborate in a youtube video with me, contact me at any time! I have plenty of games on the PC I assure you we could have fun with. Any who, as I said, all ears to suggestions, and always ready to help anybody out.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello everybody, my name is Nick, also known as Dangling Dumby on youtube. I just wanted to say I cannot wait to meet everybody in these forums, along with helping anybody in need of any sort of video editing (my specialty). I am all ears to any suggestions for my youtube channel along with giving my tips to you (if needed). If you ever want to collaborate in a youtube video with me, contact me at any time! I have plenty of games on the PC I assure you we could have fun with. Any who, as I said, all ears to suggestions, and always ready to help anybody out.

Welcome to the family Nick, I also name Nick :), And what games do you play and Check out Collaborate thread for collab with cool people.