Community Introducing Myself!

Jae Evans

Rising User
Jul 13, 2016
YouTube
Hello everybody, I'd like to introduce myself as jaeev or as the forum and YouTube may know me as "Jae Evans"! I'm very excited to sign up for the forum page for I am a very active member. I'm into many things such as gaming, outdoor life, and vlogging. I hope to see everybody later on the forums! :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey Jae , Welcoem to Freedom !

How did you come across freedom ?

best of luck !

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!

khan_dk13

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2016
YouTube
Hello everybody, I'd like to introduce myself as jaeev or as the forum and YouTube may know me as "Jae Evans"! I'm very excited to sign up for the forum page for I am a very active member. I'm into many things such as gaming, outdoor life, and vlogging. I hope to see everybody later on the forums! :)

Welcome to Freedom! We hope you enjoy being in Freedom! I subscribed to you, hope you like that, lets try and all grow our channels together mate. I just want to give you a tip and just make sure you have a schedule for your audience so that they know when you are uploading your videos, this should help you get more views on your channel and videos. I hope you subscribe to me in the future: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4Wqdd32RJf7jUx0fpwlC1Q
?sub_confirmation=1

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the Family Jae, Whats videos do you post?