Gaming Introducing myself

Flopsy Rabbit

Rising User
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
Hey im danny but on yt in called flopsy lol i do gaming videos only done three due to anxeity i only use my ps4 dont have a pc lol no money so i upload straight from me ps4 and use the ps4 headset or headphone once i get some money i will be upgrading its nice to be here and if yku guys will could you all like my vids and sub would mean alot thankyou
UCrrvip_Mf5kGTR8NJ4Nscsw

Flopsy Rabbit

Rising User
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
Thankyou could you all check my channel out leave some.likes and subs and ill do the same.for you and.please like my fb group flopsy plays and give that some likes

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey im danny but on yt in called flopsy lol i do gaming videos only done three due to anxeity i only use my ps4 dont have a pc lol no money so i upload straight from me ps4 and use the ps4 headset or headphone once i get some money i will be upgrading its nice to be here and if yku guys will could you all like my vids and sub would mean alot thankyou
UCrrvip_Mf5kGTR8NJ4Nscsw
Welcome !!! Some tips for you : Make custom thumbnails and get a better looking banner :)

Flopsy Rabbit

Rising User
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
Thanks and yeh my hobbies are playing games and trying to go out lols and im hoping it will help it yes if i keep doing it haha and zeebra i cant make thumbnails i dont have a pc and cant make a banner either unless your good and willing to help lols