Community INTRODUCING MYSELF

Minemecraft 2

New User
May 31, 2016
i have only 9 subscriber i dream to be famous i start my YouTube Chanel but only my relatives and friends subscribe to me i spent 4 hours in editing the video and record it and my friends have many subscribers than me when i was small my father was having a YouTube Chanel but it was banned i didn't know why i ask my father to buy me a book when he bought it for me i start reading and finally i start my Chanel but no subscribers from strange people only friends i was upset and then i stop for 3 month making videos then i start again i start the Chanel about 1 year ago and now i dream to become famous

PostalPort

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hey,

I'd say that the key thing you need is consistency, and just continue making videos, of course it helps if you enjoy making them and if you are not currently enjoying making them maybe change it up what your recording.

Don't worry about becoming 'famous' as if you are entertaining it will come naturally to you, my advice would be stick at it man!

All the best!
- PostalPort

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
i have only 9 subscriber i dream to be famous i start my YouTube Chanel but only my relatives and friends subscribe to me i spent 4 hours in editing the video and record it and my friends have many subscribers than me when i was small my father was having a YouTube Chanel but it was banned i didn't know why i ask my father to buy me a book when he bought it for me i start reading and finally i start my Chanel but no subscribers from strange people only friends i was upset and then i stop for 3 month making videos then i start again i start the Chanel about 1 year ago and now i dream to become famous

Welcome to the Family Minemecraft 2, Its turf to get subs and views, But think this SkyDoesMinescraft (Sorry if that not his right youtube name) Pewdiepie, Markipier and everyone start from 0 subs and 0 views slow getting fan base basically thought is everyone starts small and gaining and gaining and hope your dreams come true. Hope for the Best!!

RewindThatGaming