Entertainment Introducing myself.

PandaSlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
Your name/alias: PandaSlays-Ethan
Where are you from?: United States Delaware
How did you find Freedom!? I watched a youtuber have a video called the top 5 YouTube partnerships and he had freedom and I liked what he said about the community.
What made you join our forums?: So I can Collab and help other people out.
Why did you start YouTube? To entertain people and build some kind of reputation.
What is your biggest dream? To become big on youtube
What kind of channel do you run?: I do commentaries, stories, joke videos, montages, and game plays
How frequently do you upload?: Atleast once every week (sometimes upload a little after if working on a

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Panda , Welcome to freedom !

what games do you play ? are Pandas your favourite animal ?

I wish you all the best bro :)

PandaSlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
Sweet bro ! I don't have a PS4 or have it on pc either :(

by the way your sub button is showing an error ! make sure to copy just the last part of your youtube link not all of it :)
I think i fixed it, also I did make another thread in collaborate
about people getting clips and i'm making a big montage ( i'm even getting clips right now) you should check it out

Reactions: Prology

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Your name/alias: PandaSlays-Ethan
Where are you from?: United States Delaware
How did you find Freedom!? I watched a youtuber have a video called the top 5 YouTube partnerships and he had freedom and I liked what he said about the community.
What made you join our forums?: So I can Collab and help other people out.
Why did you start YouTube? To entertain people and build some kind of reputation.
What is your biggest dream? To become big on youtube
What kind of channel do you run?: I do commentaries, stories, joke videos, montages, and game plays
How frequently do you upload?: Atleast once every week (sometimes upload a little after if working on a
Hello and welcome to Freedom! What kind of games do you like to play? If you'd like to make a collaboration, check out the collaborate section of the forum!

Reactions: PandaSlays

PandaSlays

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
Hello and welcome to Freedom! What kind of games do you like to play? If you'd like to make a collaboration, check out the collaborate section of the forum!
Yeah i made a thread in there already, I mostly play Call Of Duty (mostly modernwarfare 2-3 ghosts, aw, bo1-3
and i play mostly on steam

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Yeah i made a thread in there already, I mostly play Call Of Duty (mostly modernwarfare 2-3 ghost, aw, bo1-3
and i play mostly on steam
I also love playing games from the CoD series! I've been uploading a lot of BO3, but seeing as I'm on Xbox I'm constricted by the lack of backwards compatible games. I do still enjoy BO3 though

Reactions: PandaSlays