Gaming Introducing myself

GRE0022

Apr 15, 2016
YouTube
Hello my name is GRE0022 and I am a small gaming channel I do videos on heaps of mobile games (iOS) which is great fun I am new to the Freedom community but I am hoping people here will help me grow my YouTube channel I am constantly trying to make better content better thumbnails and more. I have been recommended to come here by lots of youtubers if anyone has time to give me feedback or check out my channel Just search on YouTube GRE0022 I would give my link but it dosn't work sorry. I really appreciate it if anyone looks at my channel thankyou for reading bye.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello my name is GRE0022 and I am a small gaming channel I do videos on heaps of mobile games (iOS) which is great fun I am new to the Freedom community but I am hoping people here will help me grow my YouTube channel I am constantly trying to make better content better thumbnails and more. I have been recommended to come here by lots of youtubers if anyone has time to give me feedback or check out my channel Just search on YouTube GRE0022 I would give my link but it dosn't work sorry. I really appreciate it if anyone looks at my channel thankyou for reading bye.
Hello GRE, growing can take some time, but once you work with more people, your name can definitely get out there some more! Freedom can help you by giving you the chance to collaborate with other members here :p What kind of content are you focused on for the moment?

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Gre ! Welcome to freedom !

it will take time to grow and get noticed but over time you will meet new people and expand at a good rate ! I hope it all goes well for you :)

GRE0022

Apr 15, 2016
YouTube
Hello GRE, growing can take some time, but once you work with more people, your name can definitely get out there some more! Freedom can help you by giving you the chance to collaborate with other members here :p What kind of content are you focused on for the moment?

I am focused on doing just a range of iOS games and I will hopefully slowly expand on the games that I do

GRE0022

Apr 15, 2016
YouTube
That has a chance of working in general. Once you figure out your video set-up, and you upload often, everything else tends to fall into place ^^

Yeah I have recently started uploading regularly thanks heaps for the feedback and support

Alex Ecker Vlogs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Browerville, Minnesota
YouTube
Welcome to freedom hope you like it here