Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clash of Clans

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PlayZz Isaac

New User
Mar 29, 2016
YouTube
Hello people i have been partnered with freedom for about 9 months and have been making youtube videos for about 1 year i only have 33 subscribers and i am trying to grow more. I started to make youtube videos because i like to entertain people and like to play games like call of duty , clash of clans etc. If you guys want to check my youtube channel it is Playzz Isaac and advice and tips is greatly appreciated!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

what has your experience at freedom been like so far ? how has youtube been going so far as well and keep up the goo work you will hit 100 soon bro ! I play a lot of COD to , you have black ops 3 ?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello people i have been partnered with freedom for about 9 months and have been making youtube videos for about 1 year i only have 33 subscribers and i am trying to grow more. I started to make youtube videos because i like to entertain people and like to play games like call of duty , clash of clans etc. If you guys want to check my youtube channel it is Playzz Isaac and advice and tips is greatly appreciated!
Nine months is a lot time, are you going to celebrate soon? If you would like to grow more, I'd consider coming to the forums more often. Everyone here has a lot of insight to offer. Secondly, I'd advise you to check out the welcoming post I linked below. The more effort you put into your welcome, the greater people can relate to you in the future ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

PlayZz Isaac

New User
Mar 29, 2016
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom :)

what has your experience at freedom been like so far ? how has youtube been going so far as well and keep up the goo work you will hit 100 soon bro ! I play a lot of COD to , you have black ops 3 ?
No i dont have bo3 unfortunately but i have bo2 and i have ps3 what system do you have and my experience has been well how about yours?