Gaming Introducing Myself

Runty Cod Player

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 27, 2015
Alaska
YouTube
Hi I've introduced myself on here before but I had a long break from youtube but when I came back I got more subscribers and got partnered with freedom. I am a 14 year old who plays mostly call of duty with friends and eventually make rage videos since i got my elgato to work properly. When i play with my friend i know in real life they say it pretty funny when i get mad I dont think it is. I want to work with others and get more ideas and grow with everyone. I can also kind of edit montages i have been working on it lol. Thanks for reading this if you wanna play message me or add me on xbox. Also if we record its easyier for me to get other people voice on skype but if thats not an option i can make a mic on xbox work

Xbox GT: iRunty

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom and Welcome back to youtube!
I wish you a lot of luck with your new channel! I've checked out some of your vids and I liked what I saw.
Your main page is a bit empty though, so you might want to look into giving that a bit more content :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi I've introduced myself on here before but I had a long break from youtube but when I came back I got more subscribers and got partnered with freedom. I am a 14 year old who plays mostly call of duty with friends and eventually make rage videos since i got my elgato to work properly. When i play with my friend i know in real life they say it pretty funny when i get mad I dont think it is. I want to work with others and get more ideas and grow with everyone. I can also kind of edit montages i have been working on it lol. Thanks for reading this if you wanna play message me or add me on xbox. Also if we record its easyier for me to get other people voice on skype but if thats not an option i can make a mic on xbox work

Xbox GT: iRunty
Introducing yourself a second time? Reminds me of myself when I took an extended long break recently! My videos were basically unlisted while I gone. Call of Duty is fun to play, I've only played it twice in my life so far. Mad compilations can work out with the right people behind it. If you want to work with other people, the collaboration area is an awesome place to check. I'm sure a decent chunk of people play the same games as you too ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/