Gaming Introducing myself

ProHenis

Respected User
May 8, 2014
United States
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Forums man! I wish you the best of luck on your channel and hope that Freedom can give you everything you want. I'll be sure to check out your channel and I hope you're willing to return the favor!

Hello Freedom! Family. My name is DeluxeHD, I upload gaming videos on youtube. I'm new to the youtube video making thing, so please bear with me. I know that i dont upload daily, its because I dont have any games to play. the only game I play on pc that can run smoothly while recording is LoL, I dont want my channel to be a LoL channel or a channel that only plays 1 game. So i'm saving up my money to buy a new pc so I can play and record games smoothly. hope you guys sub to me and let us help each other grow. Thank you for reading this.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChyfpntifip3eIe3mCJcg1g
if u need help in finding a cheap setup that works well let me know.. i recently updated my computer and got a good deal on newegg... i think it was $250 and its a really nice pc... al u really need is like $400 to get the pc and gpu.. that will allow u to record at 60 fps and play about any game