Gaming Introducing myself

Is the forum friendly?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joj0

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
Hey guys I am new to Freedom and my name Is Arman Siddiqui. I found Freedom like a lot of people through Keemstar. I joined your forums to meet the sort of people who are in the network and stay up to date with the community. I like gaming, listening to music and cooking food. I started YouTube because I wanted to see through the eyes of my favourite youtubers and experience the platform from a creator standpoint. I run a gaming channel with occasional reviews, commentaries an tutorials. I know I am supposed to talk about my uploading schedule and it's hard for me because my internet keeps dying and it's hard for me to upload frequently but I will try my best after this new start I was given by freedom so thanks guys!!! Also my channel link is https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCS5-kgXTOyV0lq1jMdjtr3A
It would be great if u guys could help out with a sub or a view thanks for reading!

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey Bro, Really Nice Introduction BTW Welcome To Forums, Dont forget to read the rules and enjoy your stay, I liked your channel, thats why Subbed you, so dont forget to see my channel and sub it back. :) I Helped You To Reach Your Goal By Subbing

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Arman , Welcome to freedom :) if you need help be sure to ask around and I hope you enjoy your stay !!!!

where do you live bro , what is your life goal ?

What food do you cook :)

I wish you all the best !!

Mr Crazy Chicken

Rising User
Jun 9, 2015
YouTube
Nice to meet you Arman and welcome to the freedom family. If you have any questions then please ask anyone or you could go to the FAQ page. I love your channel and I hope you do increase your amount of subs. ^_^ It would be appreciated if you could check my channel out and subscribe too. ^_^

btw you can add your own sub button underneath you comment, here's how....
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
It may help! ^_^