Oh Swazey

New User
Hi my name is Lachlan or known as on YouTube Swazey, I've been doing YouTube for over a year now, but my channel got hacked so had to make a new channle, recently mid november 2015 i got a email relating to my channel that got hacked and they said they got my channle back, so i posted a video on my new channel to go subscribe to my old channel its finally back!!

The reason i did this was my old channel had 100 subscribers, but after recieving my channel from google, it only had 82 subscribers, so i have been trying 100% my hardest to get a larger community of my own. I have recently reach the 100 subscribers mark and now going strong with 110 subscribers.

Thank you all for being apart of freedom and including me in something i never thought would be possible my Youtube channel will be in the bottom of this if you want to help a fellow freedom partner out!!

Much Love x
vSwazey

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hello Lachlan!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)