Entertainment Introducing Myself

Splelegames

New User
Jun 28, 2014
YouTube
CSVlog
Hi Guys im Chris also known online as ChronicleFear, this post is all about introducing Myself to the Freedom Family. i am a 17 Years Old Gamer who in my spare time likes to make youtube videos.( Singing or Gaming).
As the rest of the time i work and go to college. it is fun to bring new stuff to youtube and commuicate with others online. i would love to communicate with other youtubers out there.

I am working towards growing my channel with others and helping people on the way. This means alot to me as it is my life's ambition to become a good Commentator and Entertainer on youtube and to become a good gammer online. i love to play games like Call of duty and Minecraft alongside Square Enx and Dontnood Games like Life is strange and TelltaleGames like the wolf among us and the walking Dead Season 1 and 2. i love all games like that but my favourate one has to be Call of duty on PC but will be moving to xbox again so if anyone wants to add me im called SonicGamer1998. and you can add me on steam as ChronicleFear.

My friend CreamzRS showed me Freedom alongside Sk1llz X Sk1llz also made me sign up and its become the best thing i ever did for my Channel.

With this i hope to be able to collaborate with other youtubers and have some fun with other gamers and Singers.

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
What a great introduction :cool:

You sing too? That's sooo cool! If I was able to sing without killing someone's ears, I totally would record!

Anyway... Welcome here! You should go on the chatbox sometimes, there's always a few people chating. You can make friends there!