Gaming Introducing Myself

Richard Barreto

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 12, 2015
YouTube
Hello everyone, my youtube name is NovaKHD. I've always had a passion on building computers and I've always enjoyed seeing my favorite youtubers make gaming commentary. I some how put one and one together and I made my own rig to start off small in the youtube community. I started off youtube by watching my most favorite youtuber, and his name of course is Uberhaxornova, hence NovaKHD. Before any of this happened, I had a Gaming Laptop that was stolen and I used that to record, edit, and play in my free time. After it was stolen I had to revert back to an old gaming rig that should've been buried years ago due to its horrible specs. I had everything in the palm of my hands on doing something that I really enjoy all for it to be taken away from a burglar. After that incident I was able to get a fairly new laptop and it barely did anything I wanted it to do, and so my range was limited to just a few things to record and edit. Take it from me, If you had something like this happen to you, don't give up on something you do the best, keep going and don't give it up. I joined Freedom hoping that the community that was built here help me start off my channel. The type of channel I run is a gaming channel, but to me I think of it as an original gaming channel. The reason why I say that is because I DISLIKE intros that take away time from a good gameplay, information, and vlogs. Doesn't anyone miss the days when people only uploaded gaming content with just the commentators voice over juicy gameplay? The reason why I hate it so much is because its always over used, Of course their are a few exceptions like sjins Rule the World. I hope to collab with more freedom partners in the near future, Thanks for reading!

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone, my youtube name is NovaKHD. I've always had a passion on building computers and I've always enjoyed seeing my favorite youtubers make gaming commentary. I some how put one and one together and I made my own rig to start off small in the youtube community. I started off youtube by watching my most favorite youtuber, and his name of course is Uberhaxornova, hence NovaKHD. Before any of this happened, I had a Gaming Laptop that was stolen and I used that to record, edit, and play in my free time. After it was stolen I had to revert back to an old gaming rig that should've been buried years ago due to its horrible specs. I had everything in the palm of my hands on doing something that I really enjoy all for it to be taken away from a burglar. After that incident I was able to get a fairly new laptop and it barely did anything I wanted it to do, and so my range was limited to just a few things to record and edit. Take it from me, If you had something like this happen to you, don't give up on something you do the best, keep going and don't give it up. I joined Freedom hoping that the community that was built here help me start off my channel. The type of channel I run is a gaming channel, but to me I think of it as an original gaming channel. The reason why I say that is because I DISLIKE intros that take away time from a good gameplay, information, and vlogs. Doesn't anyone miss the days when people only uploaded gaming content with just the commentators voice over juicy gameplay? The reason why I hate it so much is because its always over used, Of course their are a few exceptions like sjins Rule the World. I hope to collab with more freedom partners in the near future, Thanks for reading!
Ayyyy, welcome to freedom! Nice introduction into the forums and I hope you start off well in the forums :D. See you around.

Reactions: Richard Barreto

Ryuzaki Amv

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
USA
YouTube
W
Welcome to Freedom :)