Gaming Introducing Myself :)

DestSicate

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
YouTube
HELLO EVERYONE

my name is Dan Beveridge and yes I am a tall drink of water... I run a channel and go by the name DestSicate... Gaming has always been a big part of my life. I upload videos me playing games of various genre from old n64 games to the latest releases I also do random vlogs and other bits and bobs uploading videos daily. I am currently at 82 subscribers my channel is constantly growing and am so thankful to all of my subscribers for their continuous support. I joined a Facebook, YouTube promotion group where I was told about a network called freedom so I went and checked it out and really liked what I saw and was so happy to find that my application was accepted and I was a part of the freedom family

my inspiration for wanting to start YouTube all started by watching youtuber's such as piddalass theradbrad and many more and thought that it looked like a lot of fun and felt it was something I'd love to try out after making my first video I new this is what I wanted to do so please come along on this life long journey on Youtube

thank you for all of your time :) here is a link to my channel and i'll hopefully see you all in future videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChpJFL4E3-vPMn6yOCk_YSw

Last edited: