Gaming Introducing Myself!

TheProLagger

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2015
YouTube

I am Kyle, or Pro lagger, not in a clan names Pro, just a pro at lagging! I found the name when I was trying to come up with one and I realized my internet was really bad and I had a computer that was just as bad at the time!

I have been with Freedom for almost a year now, I have been on youtube for almost 3 years, I have almost 500 at the time of writing this, I hope to see it grow and make a family, friends, community out of my channel!

I want to brighten people's days, make my channel a place they go to when down, a place to go to for entertainment, a place to find, make, and be friends with me and the community! why do youtubers not interact more with their subs? more giveaways (if possible) more replying to comments. I want to show people how to turn their bad days around, how to fight hate, all the good stuff. I basically want to do what most big youtubers do, but I want to interact as much as I can and then some! I want to share things and do way more things then I see big youtubers doing, I want to talk 1 on 1 with subs in streams, even if I get a lot of trolls and hate!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

How has your year at freedom been ?

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube

I am Kyle, or Pro lagger, not in a clan names Pro, just a pro at lagging! I found the name when I was trying to come up with one and I realized my internet was really bad and I had a computer that was just as bad at the time!

I have been with Freedom for almost a year now, I have been on youtube for almost 3 years, I have almost 500 at the time of writing this, I hope to see it grow and make a family, friends, community out of my channel!

I want to brighten people's days, make my channel a place they go to when down, a place to go to for entertainment, a place to find, make, and be friends with me and the community! why do youtubers not interact more with their subs? more giveaways (if possible) more replying to comments. I want to show people how to turn their bad days around, how to fight hate, all the good stuff. I basically want to do what most big youtubers do, but I want to interact as much as I can and then some! I want to share things and do way more things then I see big youtubers doing, I want to talk 1 on 1 with subs in streams, even if I get a lot of trolls and hate!
Hey man, and welcome to freedom! Glad to see you already active in chat :D. Hope to see you around the forums soon, and nice introduction to your channel! Keep up the good work and also i'm sure you'll hit that 500 subs soon.

TheProLagger

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2015
YouTube
Hey man, and welcome to freedom! Glad to see you already active in chat :D. Hope to see you around the forums soon, and nice introduction to your channel! Keep up the good work and also i'm sure you'll hit that 500 subs soon.
thanks dude!

Reactions: Bink

russd3x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
Europe
YouTube
Got yah subbed now man, great content. Looking to record myself a nice intro video myself XD Yours looks amazing man. And nice vlogging :D

TheProLagger

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2015
YouTube
Btw, your YouTube button isn't working. Make sure to post the stuff behind the channel. Such as https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-3KvJ1RURKoDo-XWIa8S8w (sorry i'm not trying to plug my channel I swear!) only put UC-3KvJ1RURKoDo-XWIa8S8w. Hope this helpes :D
I only put UCGR7aSezaLPK16N4A016VFw in that box thing, idk what would be wrong, I could put the custom link I have which is TheProLaggerHD but when I did that it showed an error on my recent posts to this thread.

Bink

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 26, 2016
YouTube
I only put UCGR7aSezaLPK16N4A016VFw in that box thing, idk what would be wrong, I could put the custom link I have which is TheProLaggerHD but when I did that it showed an error on my recent posts to this thread.
Not you man xD. you're fine. I just saw someone who's sub button had an error on it. They seemed to have fixed the problem though, so everything's good.