Gaming Introducing myself

Peep Connor

Rising User
Mar 19, 2014
YouTube
Not exactly sure how to write is so i'm just gonna go off the template thing.

Your name: My name is Connor Sprickman.

Where are you from?: I am from Erie, Pennsylvania.

How old are you?: I am 16, I will be 17 in mid July.

How did you find Freedom!? I found freedom! from a friend. While i was looking for a partnership on Youtube he showed me Freedom.

What made you join our forums?: I have been making videos on Youtube for i think almost three years and haven't really known how to grow and i think it might help if i put myself out on the forums.

What are your hobbies?: Um, I don't have to many hobbies. I guess playing video games (Madden 16, Minecraft are about it). I also love to watch tv shows and movies... does that count as a hobbie, I dont know.

What is your favorite food? My favorite food is pizza cause there are so many options when you want pizza.

Why did you start YouTube? I started Youtube as a way to meet people, i have always been the weird, shy kid at school so when i had the opportunity to start up a Youtube channel i did. Since i've started i have met so many people, i met my best friend (also is partnered with Freedom) from Youtube and so many great people cause of it. Oh and i'm still the weird, shy kid i was just now i'm weirder.

What is your biggest dream? I would love to become a director and direct my own movie.

What kind of channel do you run?: I run (that's something i would never type) a gaming channel but sometimes i will throw in a vlog or something not gaming related.

What kind of content do you upload? I upload mostly Minecraft videos but i will occasionally do a vlog or something no Minecraft related.

When do you upload?: Currently i upload three videos a week. I upload Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEKKCicXH8hB8S9-q1WIYbA