Gaming Introducing Myself!

Geaves

Rising User
Hello everyone,

My name is Geaves and I'm 21. I found freedom through a New Youtubers section on reddit and decided to check it out and give it a try. I joined the forums to get more information on the network and to get to know other people that are new or even experienced youtubers on the freedom network. As far as hobbies go obviously games and computers are a few but outside of the internet I'm really into cars, being the son of a mechanic I've always been in love with anything with wheels and a motor. I started youtube years and years ago on a different channel and make sketches, but then after discovering gaming on youtube i decided to make a new channel dedicated to gaming because its always been a passion of mine. My biggest dream is to be able to do youtube full time, as I've never been happy working a 9 to 5 job. I upload all sorts of gaming content, things like sketches to clip-shows to even full lets plays. My upload schedule is something that needs work though, but i'm hoping to get that sorted out soon, I'm in the process of switching jobs irl atm so its difficult to tell when I'll be able to upload but I'll definitely get that figured out in the next couple weeks.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/GeavesCraft

Reactions: Nuke

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
Welcome To Freedom! :D

I think your channel has the potential to be great , but you really got to fix some things , and you'll really be AWESOME! because i think that you have some AWESOME editing skills and creative ideas. However , your channel is only missing some things that can make it great , Starting with the graphics which are really important , especially the Thumbnails which are actually searchable , so if the Thumbnails was good then people will tend to click on your video , but don't forget to upgrade your banner and logo which really can complete the picture about your channel , so just make it appealing and good. Second , I think that you should work on your commentary which you really sound stressed in , so try to develop a sense of confidence , and just have fun , and be energetic and enthusiastic so that you and the viewers are more engaged into your videos :D. Finally , the audio which is really not a big problem , and really can be solved easily with an audio editing software or a better mic , but if you have that already just download an audio editing software like Audacity which really can improve your audio :D

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU , AND REALLY GREAT JOB ON THE GTA Parody :D

Geaves

Rising User
I really appreciate the feedback, I was actually just thinking about looking around for someone that can make me a better youtube banner, because i will admit its not very good lol. There is a plan for a new mic really soon, the one i use is a headset mic so it picks up on everything. I will work on the commentary, alot of the newer stuff (That i really need to get around to editing) is alot more upbeat, at the time i was really stressed out (I had a terrible job at the time). Once again thank you for the feedback! You're Awesome!

HFOShow

Ambitious Entertainer
Freedom! Member
Jul 17, 2015
Kuwait
www.youtube.com
YouTube
HFOShow
I really appreciate the feedback, I was actually just thinking about looking around for someone that can make me a better youtube banner, because i will admit its not very good lol. There is a plan for a new mic really soon, the one i use is a headset mic so it picks up on everything. I will work on the commentary, alot of the newer stuff (That i really need to get around to editing) is alot more upbeat, at the time i was really stressed out (I had a terrible job at the time). Once again thank you for the feedback! You're Awesome!

Its nothing , i'm just really glad i helped out , and really wish you the best in working things out , but remember that things takes time to get to the best , so just never give up , and really try to be more consistent with your work because it really really important to do that to keep your audience engaged plus this can help you get your videos out there more :D

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
Hey welcome to Freedom! I am assuming you camever from /r/ Newtubers. I am one of the mods in that sub! Anyway, welcome to the Freedom Family!

Last edited:

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hello everyone,

My name is Geaves and I'm 21. I found freedom through a New Youtubers section on reddit and decided to check it out and give it a try. I joined the forums to get more information on the network and to get to know other people that are new or even experienced youtubers on the freedom network. As far as hobbies go obviously games and computers are a few but outside of the internet I'm really into cars, being the son of a mechanic I've always been in love with anything with wheels and a motor. I started youtube years and years ago on a different channel and make sketches, but then after discovering gaming on youtube i decided to make a new channel dedicated to gaming because its always been a passion of mine. My biggest dream is to be able to do youtube full time, as I've never been happy working a 9 to 5 job. I upload all sorts of gaming content, things like sketches to clip-shows to even full lets plays. My upload schedule is something that needs work though, but i'm hoping to get that sorted out soon, I'm in the process of switching jobs irl atm so its difficult to tell when I'll be able to upload but I'll definitely get that figured out in the next couple weeks.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/GeavesCraft
Welcome, just like @HFOShow stated, your channel won't be successful without graphics.