Gaming Introducing Myself

Runty Cod Player

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello im going to give you a summary of me

My Real Name: Dominic
How old am I: 14
How did I find Freedom: I found it becuase i was looking for partners and looked up partners for small channels
What made me join the forums: I really like to connect with people
What are my hobbies : YouTube, Paintball , Making people laugh
What is my favorite food: Meatloaf
Why did I start YouTube: Becuase my friends told me that it was fun then i started and found it fun
What is my biggiest dream: To reach 100000 subs on youtube
What king of channel I run: Well its moslty just call of duty now but im going to start vloging soon maybe a tour of my room and day in a life
What kind of content do I upload: Awnsered that is the last qestion
When do I upload: im going to try to upload everyday
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqqaAFHtHP14ORnpxI4qf0g

Last edited:

xCaliMurda

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Hello @Runty Cod Player

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I too just recently started a YouTube channel because a few of my friends said they were going to start one. Out of all of them I'm currently doing the best :p I see you have the "Gaming Channel" prefix , what type of games do you like to play ? I like to play various different games but the main games would have to be [ GTA V | Madden 16 | NBA 2K16 ]. I love sports games and I've been playing GTA V since PS3.

Also, I recommend dropping by the "Gaming Discussion" section some time if you haven't done so already.
Click here to visit "Gaming Discussion"

I hope to see you around the forums.

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey @Runty Cod Player,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community! I'm happy that you posted on our forums but could you please tell us more about yourself? You may use the template here to help yourself. Edit the thread when you feel like you're ready. I cannot wait to see the updated thread!

Thanks ;P

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Hi Dominic!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Thanks for that nice introduction!
Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey @Runty Cod Player,

Thank you so much for following the introduction template! I gotta say, you seem pretty ambitious with YouTube. Your dream of obtaining 100,000 subscribers seems big. I hope you actually get up there :)

I also see that you're trying to upload everyday, that's good. I can't upload everyday haha xD

Good luck to you and your channel, hopefully I will see you around these forums!

Cheers! ;P