Gaming Introducing myself - Zeke Morgan

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Welcome everyone, my name is Zeke Morgan and I would just like to say thank you for letting me join the Freedom community.

I found out about Freedom through an invite I was sent, and after considering it for about two days I thought I would join, and try and help everyone I came across in one way or another, be it through offering reviews of content, sharing / liking videos or just being a friend to everyone :)

I run a gaming channel on YouTube (as most of you could of guessed), and have been active now for around two months in which I've managed to cover a wide variety of games, and have posted over 100 videos of of today. Most recently I have been focussing on the newly released Rainbow Six Siege, as such I have been trying to cover its multiplayer modes as well as its single player 'scenario' mode. I also upload a monthly Q and A and shout-out video so if anyone has any questions relating to my channel or just questions in general then please feel free to comment under one of my videos or send me a private message. Likewise if you would like to provide a channel recommendation for a shout-out please leave the link to the channel and include one or two lines relating to why you think I should give them a shout-out.

If anyone would like to check out my content, or submit any questions or channel recommendations then please follow this link to my channels main page - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGJyXVJuOKsmnHW6np2Tdwg

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
Welcome everyone, my name is Zeke Morgan and I would just like to say thank you for letting me join the Freedom community.

I found out about Freedom through an invite I was sent, and after considering it for about two days I thought I would join, and try and help everyone I came across in one way or another, be it through offering reviews of content, sharing / liking videos or just being a friend to everyone :)

I run a gaming channel on YouTube (as most of you could of guessed), and have been active now for around two months in which I've managed to cover a wide variety of games, and have posted over 100 videos of of today. Most recently I have been focussing on the newly released Rainbow Six Siege, as such I have been trying to cover its multiplayer modes as well as its single player 'scenario' mode. I also upload a monthly Q and A and shout-out video so if anyone has any questions relating to my channel or just questions in general then please feel free to comment under one of my videos or send me a private message. Likewise if you would like to provide a channel recommendation for a shout-out please leave the link to the channel and include one or two lines relating to why you think I should give them a shout-out.

If anyone would like to check out my content, or submit any questions or channel recommendations then please follow this link to my channels main page - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGJyXVJuOKsmnHW6np2Tdwg
Hey, I know I already welcomed you once, but I am going to welcome you again!

Epic Mala

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2015
United States
YouTube
EpicMala
Welcome to The Freedom Family! Rainbow 6 Siege is such an Amazing game! Also, it is pretty cool how you shout out people. It is great that you do that so people can get out there. Remember to never give up on your goals.

Sincerely,
Epic Mala
"Keep it Epic!"