Community Introducing myself to the Freedom! Community :)

Can any one help me to setup a gaming community?

• Sure buddy! I'll be obliged to help you :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope buddy, sorry. Not gonna happen for me!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suzuka

Rising User
Dec 16, 2016
YouTube
VectroxYT
Your name: My name is Cédric
Your alias: My screen name / gaming name: Suzuka
Where are you from?: I was born and still living in The Netherlands (also known as Holland)
How old are you?: I'm currently 18-years-old
How did you find Freedom!? I found about Freedom! thanks to old friend who contacted me on Skype about it
What made you join our forums?: Well, basically, I just wanted to check the out the Freedom! Forum and I joined here, to ask something to the community members :)
What are your hobbies?: At the moment, my hobbies are gaming with my friends and going outside with my friends
What is your favorite food? Hahaha, uhh.... well it's mostly french fries, pizza or meatballs :D
Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTubing because most of my friends do it, one friend sended me a message on Skype once, asking me why I didn't have a channel, I told him that YouTube was nothing for me (of course I was wrong...) and a couple of months later that year, I was thinking like: Hey, you know what? Let's actually do this! So my channel was up and running in about 5 minutes, I started off under the name of BlastZoneGaming but after a while, that name started a bore me so I was thinking about a new name. I asked several people and friends for a new & good name and some of them gave very good suggestions, but then! One evening I was laying in my bed (before going to sleep of course) and I was thinking like: ''I really need something unique, something has almost no one has'' so I randomly started binding words together and there is one word that saved everything: Vectrox and yep, that is still my channel's name from today (not trying to create a commercial for my channel until the 5 posts)
What is your biggest dream? Well, to be honest, I do have got 2 great/big dreams, one of them is to become successfull with YouTube and earn some bucks :D and my other dream is to run a major gaming community (this is also why I joined this forum)
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming, Mods, (sometimes) Vlogs and Talkingvideos
How frequently do you upload?: Every weekend I try to get at least 4 to 5 video's online. But sometimes I am to busy to reach the specific time of upload

Logan Bloomfield

Freedom! Member
Dec 7, 2016
O-H-I-O
YouTube
GTtv99
Your name: My name is Cédric
Your alias: My screen name / gaming name: Suzuka
Where are you from?: I was born and still living in The Netherlands (also known as Holland)
How old are you?: I'm currently 18-years-old
How did you find Freedom!? I found about Freedom! thanks to old friend who contacted me on Skype about it
What made you join our forums?: Well, basically, I just wanted to check the out the Freedom! Forum and I joined here, to ask something to the community members :)
What are your hobbies?: At the moment, my hobbies are gaming with my friends and going outside with my friends
What is your favorite food? Hahaha, uhh.... well it's mostly french fries, pizza or meatballs :D
Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTubing because most of my friends do it, one friend sended me a message on Skype once, asking me why I didn't have a channel, I told him that YouTube was nothing for me (of course I was wrong...) and a couple of months later that year, I was thinking like: Hey, you know what? Let's actually do this! So my channel was up and running in about 5 minutes, I started off under the name of BlastZoneGaming but after a while, that name started a bore me so I was thinking about a new name. I asked several people and friends for a new & good name and some of them gave very good suggestions, but then! One evening I was laying in my bed (before going to sleep of course) and I was thinking like: ''I really need something unique, something has almost no one has'' so I randomly started binding words together and there is one word that saved everything: Vectrox and yep, that is still my channel's name from today (not trying to create a commercial for my channel until the 5 posts)
What is your biggest dream? Well, to be honest, I do have got 2 great/big dreams, one of them is to become successfull with YouTube and earn some bucks :D and my other dream is to run a major gaming community (this is also why I joined this forum)
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming, Mods, (sometimes) Vlogs and Talkingvideos
How frequently do you upload?: Every weekend I try to get at least 4 to 5 video's online. But sometimes I am to busy to reach the specific time of upload
Glad you joined up man this is a great community that I am sure you will love!

Reactions: Suzuka