Gaming Introducing Myself TiovoHD

TiovoHD

New User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2017
United States
YouTube
Tiovo_HD
My name is TiovoHD, I am 16 years old with a small channel trying to grow with the community. When I was 14 years old I was planning to create a youtube channel and become just like PewDiePie one day. By then my youtube had just 139 subscribers,
I was so excited to celebrate by then I wasen't successful and start it to terminate my youtube channel. When I was 15, I started to write a piece of paper the stuff I want to do, so I can began with my new youtube channel called TiovoHD, by then I began doing Android Gameplays and other stuff at 2015. When I was 16 years old I maintain my High School Diploma studies and do a Part-time youtube community. By the time I started creating Video Games and Intros for my Viewers, I started to know that I should get one item and stick with it all future long. When I check on My youtube channel dashboard my subscribers was doubled to 85.5 to 171 subscribers. Thanks to Freedom! They actually changed my worst life to a new me. I would actually be more welcome to be with Freedom community than the other ones, since this Freedom community has everything unique, static, and neat work. Keep up the work Freedom Family

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello TiovoHD & welcome to the Freedom forums. sounds like your doing well now, better than I am :). Keep it up. You may want to link your channel to you forum profile. To do this just hover over you name in the top right. from there a drop down menu should appear. Select the "Personal Details" option. When it loads scroll down to the YouTube box and place your channel URL there but only the bit after /channel/... like so

Then just click save and yu done. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask here, in chat or in the support section of the forums.​

Reactions: TiovoHD