Gaming Introducing myself, Spectrums

Spectrums

New User
Mar 21, 2016
Hello people of the Freedom! forums! I'm Spectrums and I wanted to make a small post on here to introduce myself. I am a gamer who plays Xbox 360 and PS4. I do have a descent pc for gaming but I don't have any games besides Counter-Strike and Minecraft, but oh well. I made my first YouTube channel in 4th grade and I made the cringiest content on the internet. I started doing gaming commentaries last year and shut down my first channel after being so called 'bullied' over it. I learned what people said I sucked at and I improved. A few more channels down the line and now I'm here. For good this time, I promise. So I make cut commentaries, and almost every time I say that people ask what that is. A 'Cut Com' is where you tell a story or commentate and edit out all of the awkward gaps of no talking. Pretty simple. I've been through Vlogs, Skits, Live Commentaries, and Cut Commentaries and now I'm ready to put them all together on one channel! Hopefully you don't feel like you wasted a few minutes of your time reading this and you go check out my channel!

Channel name: Its Spectrums (Search for Itzspectrumz if you can't find it)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello people of the Freedom! forums! I'm Spectrums and I wanted to make a small post on here to introduce myself. I am a gamer who plays Xbox 360 and PS4. I do have a descent pc for gaming but I don't have any games besides Counter-Strike and Minecraft, but oh well. I made my first YouTube channel in 4th grade and I made the cringiest content on the internet. I started doing gaming commentaries last year and shut down my first channel after being so called 'bullied' over it. I learned what people said I sucked at and I improved. A few more channels down the line and now I'm here. For good this time, I promise. So I make cut commentaries, and almost every time I say that people ask what that is. A 'Cut Com' is where you tell a story or commentate and edit out all of the awkward gaps of no talking. Pretty simple. I've been through Vlogs, Skits, Live Commentaries, and Cut Commentaries and now I'm ready to put them all together on one channel! Hopefully you don't feel like you wasted a few minutes of your time reading this and you go check out my channel!

Channel name: Its Spectrums (Search for Itzspectrumz if you can't find it)
Welcome to the freedom forums Spectrums ^^ Sadly, my computer is a little luckluster, but we work with what we can get. Heh, I can definitely feel you on making cringe content when I was younger. My voice was even more random when I didn't know how to control it as much. Maybe one day you can have zero cuts, and manage to talk with zero awkward parts, that'll save a ton of time ^^

Charxander Origin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2016
YouTube
Sounds pretty fancy, welcome to the forums! You should look into adding a sub button below your posts (like you see under mine), so others can find your channel easier! I don't remember how to do it at the moment, but I am sure someone can help you figure it out!

UnderGroundTank

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Aug 11, 2014
YouTube
Hello boss, Welcome to the Freedom family. I am always happy to see new people :p Good luck with all your future goals/plans boss :)